A Business Analysis Manager opportunity with one of our enterprise Healthcare clients in Windsor, CT. I would love to set up a time to discuss what you are looking for in your next role to see if this might be a good match, or what future opportunities might interest you. Please provide your availability and the best number to reach you. Also, send me your most recent copy of your resume in word!
Title: Mobile Manager
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Windsor, CT
Rate: W2 ONLY
Mobile Manager is directly responsible for the Client Customer mobile experience. Mobile Manager’s role is to help drive innovation, definition and delivery of Client’s mobile strategy for both our users and our clients working in close collaboration with stakeholders. Work closely with Digital Marketing Managers, Designers, Systems Analysts, Developers, and Architects to implement mobile projects and coordinate rapid, smooth, and successful app launches. Think through opportunities to use new technologies, and deliver awesome mobile experiences.
• Manages the mobile experience for mobile native applications and mobile web
• Manages business delivery components (e.g., requirements, content, Agile stories, etc.) in coordination with IT and Design delivery components
• Responsible for ensuring projects delivered meet the constituent needs in a high quality manner through appropriate testing and UX rigor
• Drives solutions using fact-based metrics, measurements, and research
• Manages requirements delivery and traceability to capabilities and the business case
• Coordinates impact assessments across all major programs impacting the mobile experience
• Effectively partners with Marketing for communication to constituents (internal and external)
• Lives and breathes the voice of the customer
Additional Detailed Responsibilities
• Defines/prioritizes the scope based on customer and business metrics aligned with the appropriate delivery budget and delivery sequence
• Accountable for defining voice of the customer capability requirements and prioritizing requirements for delivery based on customer, market, and business value
• Assesses key market factors, including competitive landscape, mobile/digital landscape, constituent insights, and unmet customer needs to develop innovative solutions
• Expert knowledge in designing mobile user experience solutions with demonstrated experience in one or more native mobile OS (iOS, Android)
• Strategic thinker, capable of thinking outside the healthcare box and focus on world-class experiences
• Ability to drive results, lead cross-functional teams, influence others, and foster collaboration
• Strong analytical capabilities, ability to define metrics that inform product decisions
• Comfort with diving into the technical details with systems analysts, developers, and architects
• Demonstrated deep knowledge of healthcare products, benefits, claims, and/or customer service or related experience is a plus
• Direct experience with mHealth (mobile) application strategy, design, and/or development is also a plus
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and/or technical experience building digital products with minimum 10 years of experience.
If interested, please forward your MS Word resume to:
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when applying.