Rambus: Senior DevOps Engineer, Sunnyvale, CA
Rambus is seeking the following qualified candidate in Sunnyvale, CA:
Senior DevOps Engineer
Rambus is seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Development Operations (DevOps) engineer, who will play a key role in shaping the future of protecting mobile applications and transactions, high-value content delivery, critical infrastructure, and many other types of internet-connected platforms and systems. This talented individual should have a passion and drive for infrastructure, operations and automation.
As a member of the DevOps team, your primary responsibility would be the development and support of our products automated build, release and deployment workflow. We expect the successful candidate to have knowledge of and experience in the implementation and support of cross platform build systems, continuous integration systems, automated testing, packaging systems, multiple branched environments, and source control integration. From those skills, we’ll train and equip you for production deployment, automation and orchestration using the latest tools and technologies
• Support Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) / Continuous Testing (CT) and DevOps transformation initiatives.
• Contribute in developing best practices for infrastructure as code, software build tools, and continuous integration tools.
• Work with development and Infrastructure Teams in developing building/packaging/deployment processes for new projects.
• Work with various IT teams to automate manual release/build related activities utilizing DevOps principles.
• Setup/configuration/administration of tools in our DevOps toolchain.
What we need you to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 5+ years of experience working with Software Build and Deployments.
• Specialized Knowledge & Skills
• Experience with Scripting/Build tools like Gradle, Maven, and Artifactory.
• Knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems administration.
• Hands-on working experience with Git for source code management.
• Implementation experience with CI/CD processes using tools like Jenkins and Artifactory.
• Good written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to think quickly and logically to resolve issues.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
What we’d like you to have
Experience with any of the following:
What we want you to know:
At Rambus we like challenging problems and finding creative solutions. If you’re a self-starter who loves to learn new technologies, this might be the place for you. If you want your efforts to make a big difference, this might be the place for you.
If interested, please apply online at: Rambus
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when applying.