Braze: Senior iOS Engineer, New York, NY
Braze is seeking the following qualified candidate in New York, NY:
Senior iOS Engineer
Top enterprises and brands rely on Braze (formerly Appboy) to deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with nearly 2 billion active users are managed through our technology. We’re solving the very hard problem of humanizing brands – ensuring the world’s best brands can interface with hundreds of millions of users in a way that is highly personalized.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Braze SDK Engineering Team builds lifecycle engagement SDKs for the world’s best known apps and sites. We provide rich APIs for integrating with our system as well as highly functional and flexible user interfaces. Our mission is to relentlessly optimize for performance, ease of integration, clean API design, and reliability.
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
WHO YOU ARE
• BS in Computer Science and 6+ years of relevant experience
• 5+ years iOS development experience
• Strong coding experience in Objective C
• Should have worked with most of the following: multithread coding, memory/performance debugging, UI development, continuous integration, build systems, code libraries/apis, mobile dependency managers (ie CocoaPods, Gradle, Carthage)
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience coding in Swift, HTML/JS, Ruby
• Experience in multiple mobile platforms
WHAT WE OFFER
• Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
• Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
• Matching 401K
• Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
• Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
• Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
If interested, please apply online at: Braze
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when applying.