At The Meet Group, our mobile developers collaborate in small teams and also work independently on projects that take just hours or days to complete, the results of which are viewed by millions. As we continue to grow, so do the challenges of maintaining our platform on an ever-increasing scale. Being able to think through problems and generate ideas quickly is what separates job applicants from hires.
As an iOS Engineer at The Meet Group, you will create mobile applications for one of the fastest growing social networking sites with over 90 million registered users, internationally. Our mobile implementation is fully native with a focus on performance, usability, and code quality.
If you have Swift / Objective-C / iOS programming experience, and are passionate about building great products: we want to talk with you! We are very interested in what you have already created, so when you apply, please include links to applications you have developed and published!
• You will be responsible for ensuring a quality product by not only delivering amazing products for our users through writing code, but also by participating in peer code reviews.
• You will have the satisfaction of working directly with product managers, designers, QA analysts, and project managers to devise new products and ideas, including network-based applications. As with any other person on the The Meet Group team, our developers are always thinking of and suggesting ways to make The Meet Group better in every capacity (product, design, UX, office, etc).
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience 1-3 years of iOS development experience, SVN, Git, Mercurial, or other source control management experience
• Should be an enthusiastic proponent of quality design and user experience
• Strong communication skills
• Experience optimizing, refactoring, and debugging views and layout hierarchies with a focus on pragmatic iOS layout development/design including custom themes, styles, attributes, and other resources
In addition to an understanding of iOS core concepts, including client-server architecture, you should have an understanding of
• RESTful API interaction and JSON
• Experience in creating libraries and frameworks
• Integrating 3rd party API's is a plus
• Published successful applications in Apple’s App Store is a plus
The Meet Group, Inc. | NASDAQ: MEET | As the leading social network for meeting new people in the US, and the public market leader for social discovery, our mission is to improve our members’ lives by introducing them to fun and interesting people who share their passions, interests, and ideals. The Meet Group's products include MeetMe, Skout, Tagged, and hi5. The Meet Group is based in New Hope, PA with offices in Philadelphia and San Francisco.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.