Recruiting Firm: Parallel HR
Title: Mobile Software Engineer (Front-End)
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Parallel HR’s client has been a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of advanced gaming products and gaming systems for the global gaming industry for more than 75 years. Because of this, they can offer qualified candidates a variety of exciting and challenging career opportunities on the cutting edge of innovation. Currently, our client is seeking a Software Engineer II for their Mobile Development Team in Las Vegas, NV office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining mobile applications, continuing innovation on a cutting-edge back-end CMS portal, and integrating various back-end systems such as hotel, POS, PMS, Restaurants, SPA etc.
• Maintains deliverables including code, code design, documentation, and unit testing
• Works closely with Professional Services group to build future efficiencies into the CMS portal
• Works with technical teams to research new technologies
• Typically works on 1-2 major initiatives concurrently
Client’s technologies run in the cloud. Applications for a wide variety of end users have logic on the client server and detect use and distribution to multiple mobile devices including iOS, Android, and Windows. This candidate is responsible for developing front-end application code that integrates well on mobile devices and contributes to end user satisfactions.
• 2-5 years’ experience in related technologies
• Strong Web content development skills
• Strong UI development experience
• C#, ASP.NET 3.5/4.0, MVC 2.0/3.0, MS Entity Framework 4.0, WCF and WPF, Silverlight, LINQ, JQuery/JQueryMobile
• Windows Phone 7 programming
• Mobile development (iOS, Android) experience
• SQL Server 2008
• REST/SOAP integrations
• Competency in both Windows and Macintosh environments
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably BSEE, BSCE, BSEET, or BSCS or equivalent work experience
Qualified candidates should send your MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line: “mobile wireless jobs”.
An equal opportunity, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.